Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Come to me

Take my hand & walk with me
guide my way & make me free
from this pain & let me gain
a peaceful life with a wonderful wife!

i have found u like the sunlight
coming to my life & making it bright
washing away sorrows & darkness of night
making me a winner without a fight

the rain is pouring,the winds are roaring
I've been thinking about U
right from the night till the morning
remembering Ur smile without"yawning"

for me ur an angel with a divine smile
and to hear soothing music its Ur number that i dial
ur like a lotus,who lives in muddy soil
still maintains its purity & doesn't let it spoil

oh there is still this suffering & the pain
cuz the thought of being loved by u has gone in vain
oh come to me & keep me sane
oh my dear, the beautiful dame

come to me & whisper the words of desire
and brighten my life by igniting the fire
just by some words which are very few
the three divine words,"I LOVE U"

No comments: